The Community Health Rep provides support to community members requiring health care services. Working close with SXFN members and service providers such as community nursing staff.
- Build and maintain relationships with community members and health care providers.
- travel with members to health care appointments and work in the office.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Send, check and respond to emails, voicemails and texts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We can offer a solid benefits plan for qualifying employees once they complete their probation period that include dental, vision, extended medical and even a registered pension plan.
About The Company
Stswecem’c Xget’tem First Nation921 Lily Lane
Dog Creek British Columbia V0L 1J0 CA
Stswecem’c Xget’tem First Nation is a northern Secwepemc First Nation government located in a semi-remote area of the Cariboo region of British Columbia, approximately 85 kilometers southwest of Williams Lake and 58 kilometers northwest of Clinton.
We are one of 17 distinct Secwepemc Nations and we have joined with three other northern Secwepemc nations to form Northern Secwepemc te Qelmucw (NStQ); we are working through the treaty process, on the path to self-determination.
Location921 Lily Lane Dog Creek British Columbia
Wage$23.05 - $29.20 Hourly
Hours35 Hours Per Week
Start DateJuly 27, 2023
Closing DateApril 30, 2024
Posted23 days ago