- 90000 - 105000 Yearly
- 40 hours per week
The Finance Director provides financial planning, statutory and compliance reporting, investment management, budget management, risk management, and general administration for the Finance Department. The Finance Director promotes the achievement of the goals and objectives of the organization by helping employees understand financial information, providing accurate, confidential information, and providing input to all planning cycles, developing financial policies and procedures to ensure strong internal controls are present and building future financial needs for the organization
Plans and controls budget and expenditures, establishes and implements policies and procedures, trains, directs and motivates staff, assigns, coordinate and reviews projects and programs, designs and manages investment strategies, monitors financial control systems, manages contracts, oversees the collection and analysis of financial data, oversees preparation of reports, advises CAO and Chief & Council on actions and financial strategies. Works with Auditors annually to produce accurate records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting or related field
- Professional Accounting Designation (CA, CGA or CMA preferred)
- Personal suitability: accurate, dependable, efficient, strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, organized, team player, values and ethics
Complete benefit package (medical, dental, insurance, etc.
Generous Time Off package
Training & development
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Criminal Records Check
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid BC Driver’s Licence
- Must provide a vehicle in good operating condition and appropriate vehicle insurance to meet program requirements
- Must reside in the Williams Lake, 100 Mile, Clinton region and be able to commute to the community
Apply For This Job
The current job posting is not available in your area.