Human Resources Manager
- 80000 - 90000 Yearly
- 40 hours per week
The Human Resources Manager carries out responsibilities in some or all of the functional areas: recruitment and retention, orientation, training and development, safety, performance management, succession management, employee relations, employee communication, and compensation and benefits
- Manages the recruitment process to ensure timely and quality candidate hiring including creating job advertisements, collecting resumes, screening and providing material to the appropriate manager for review and ensuring all offer letters, references and other aspects are completed correctly
- Develops relationships with educational institutions, attends job fairs and builds the name and reputation of SXFN to build a candidate pool.
- Reviews the Orientation process with new hires providing guidance and direction.
- Communicates with employees regularly and ensures engagement and retention are top of mind.
- Develops Strategic HR Plans, operational plans and reports on progress against plans
- Develops organizational programs and policies
- Writes and revises job descriptions, schedules classification sessions to ensure the proper pay grade
- Coordinates and assists with the performance management process, helping managers with the writing and delivery of appraisals
- Bachelor's Degree field of study: Human Resources Development, Pre-law studies
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) an asset
- Knowledge of legislation on Labour Code, Occupational Health and Safety, Privacy, Human Rights and Employment Law
- Knowledge and experience in human resources, strategic planning, disability management, training and development, employee engagement, performance management and other topics
Complete benefit package (medical, dental, insurance, etc.)
Training and development
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Criminal Records Check
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid BC Driver’s Licence
- Must provide a vehicle in good operating condition and appropriate vehicle insurance to meet program requirements
- Must reside in the Williams Lake, 100 Mile or Clinton region and be able to commute to the community
Apply For This Job
The current job posting is not available in your area.