The Family Services Coordinator works with families, youth and children with a focus on promoting the safety and well-being of children. The Coordinator will offer culturally based programming and activities with an emphasis on prevention, education and family supports.
- The Family Services Coordinator collaborates with the health and social development team to develop parenting tools for family to cope with family challenges.
- Provides families with information regarding budgeting, time management, and provides referrals to appropriate services and programs.
- Assists families to connect to ongoing programs and resources and family events.
- Certificate or Diploma in Human Services and/or equivalent education and training.
- 2-4 years experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work independently and build effective interpersonal relationship with families and service providers.
- Prepares and coordinates regular activity reports and statistics about program activities.
17.38 to $22.02
We can offer a solid benefits plan for qualifying employees once they complete their probation period that include dental, vision, extended medical and even a registered pension plan.
About The Company
Stswecem’c Xget’tem First Nation921 Lily Lane
Dog Creek British Columbia V0L 1J0 CA
Stswecem’c Xget’tem First Nation is a northern Secwepemc First Nation government located in a semi-remote area of the Cariboo region of British Columbia, approximately 85 kilometers southwest of Williams Lake and 58 kilometers northwest of Clinton.
We are one of 17 distinct Secwepemc Nations and we have joined with three other northern Secwepemc nations to form Northern Secwepemc te Qelmucw (NStQ); we are working through the treaty process, on the path to self-determination.
Location921 Lily Lane Dog Creek British Columbia
Wage$17.38 - $22.02 Hourly
Hours35 Hours Per Week
Start DateJuly 27, 2023
Closing DateApril 30, 2024
Posted6 months ago